April 29, 2005

so many things but a prayer request again...

so many things happening lately... say moving office, new and unexpected projects... but i think the prayer request is more critical... and here comes the story...

today i received a call from my ex-boss at the germany exhibition company MMI... she asked if i would like to work with her again... according to her, the company gonna expand and extra manpower was needed...

my feeling was so strange... amazed... coz it's not making sense... couldn't really understand... indeed dunno how to describe the feeling... since there should be quite a lot of good / suitable candidates in the market... but why she has to call me??

to be honest... i'm really 15/16... em... i'm happy with CCCon... i love my colleague... they are so friendly... and we are really working as a team... plus i can have flexi time for my ACM serving...

on the other side... i have been longing for a job which is more PR-related, more marketing-oriented... to work in the exhibition industry which is really attractive...

well... this offer would have a more "foreseeable" (in my mum's sense) future and prospect... plus i assume that i can start saving up money for my other plans...

but what is my career path?

so i'm really frustrated... should i go or stay... so pls do pray for me... pray for the peace from God... no matter what the decision is... what i want is His peace... thx~~~

1 comment: